Your wedding video has the potential to tell your love story and not just the story of your special day. It can become a permanent memory to be played back over and over, reminding you of the day you first met and all the looks, dates and moments that led you to this. Your wedding day.
When you book RIVERCOVE Films to be your wedding videographer, we will tell your story. You and your partner are the main characters and we need to get to know you!
We'll meet up, talk on the phone and we'll begin capturing what brought you together in the first place.
it all starts with you
YOUR WEDDING VIDEO
The end result will be two beautiful videos; one short highlight video for sharing on social media and most importantly your full wedding story video. We will capture, the small details, the subtle looks and of course, the big moments like when you first see each other walking down the aisle.
Our wedding videography service can include:
- Pre-wedding shoot - a short window to film you and your partner on a walk, spending time together or doing something that you love.
- Coverage of your big day - from establishing shots and bridal preparation to the first three dances in the evening. Including footage of:
- Bride & groom preparation
- Wedding venue & location
- Guests arriving
- Bride walking down aisle
- The vows
- Candid shots of guests
- Bride & groom sunset shoot
- Cutting of the cake
- First dance
- Creative & highly skilled filming & editing
- Colour correction & enhancement
- Music soundtrack that suits your taste
- 10 hours of capturing footage on your wedding day
- Delivered on USB
- Guest video messages - A small area will be set up with a light and camera to capture short messages from your guests, almost like a video version of your guestbook
- Raw footage - I will often have hours of footage that is not included. I will give you all the raw video files for you to look back on and keep as a permanent memory of your day
- Personalised USB gift package
- Unlimited time on the wedding day
- Full ceremony coverage
- Full speeches video